Arbor ConstructionRead about the company and the people who work there
State of the Art Construction was originally set up as Arbor Construction in 2005. We grew from strength to strength and became an incorporated company in 2017 at which point we had to change our trading name as Arbor Ltd was already in use.
Our main aim has always been to provide our customers with a cost-effective building service that never compromises on its high quality finishes, even on the tightest of budgets. We have consistently delivered successful projects which have met or exceeded the expectations of our customers, in terms of cost, time and quality. This has led to an established and still growing client base throughout the Surrey area.
Our Ethos is to provide you with the most competitive prices possible, without ever compromising our build quality. We also take great pride in keeping a tidy, organised site throughout the entire project. We are a friendly, honest & reliable team of highly skilled tradespeople, all experts in our own specialised fields and with over 30 years of experience in the industry this enables us to deliver outstanding finished results again and again, on time and on budget.
Don’t take our word for it, just have a read through our testimonials page and see for yourself.
We have many satisfied customers through the the Surrey area, who are more than happy to personally recommend us to any new potential customers.
Our team of highly qualified and hugely experienced tradespeople have the highest work ethics and are prepared to work long hours with the minimum distraction to your lifestyle, with our ultimate aim to make the transition from building site to finished project as painless as possible.
Take advantage of our:
- Free no-obligatory quotes.
- Highest standards & competitive prices.
- 30 years experience in the construction industry.
- All projects delivered to supplied schedule and on budget.
- All services undertaken, from Concept to Completion.
- Excellent workmanship and customer service.
- Free advice on the latest industry technology.
- Kitchens & Bathrooms designed, supplied & installed to the highest standards.
- Drawings & Design works (including structural calculations & design) undertaken by local & accredited Architect & Structural engineer, who works in conjunction with us to help with all your design requirements.
- Interior design services available (for help with colour schemes, soft furnishings, etc).
If there is anything we can be of assistance with then please feel free to drop us an email or call to discuss your requirements. We look forward to working with you on your proposed project.
City & Guilds Carpentry & Joinery
City & Guilds Advanced Carpentry & Joinery.
HNC Building Studies.
BsC (Hons) Construction Management.
29 years experience within the construction industry
Residential extensions, conversions & refurbishments from a company you can trust.
Est. 2005. Please feel free to get in touch for advice on how SOTA Construction can help you.